Adam Magazine on the Crazy Years

Looting, killing and raping -- by twisting their words they call it "empire"; and wherever they have created a wilderness they call it "peace" -- Tacitus

Tuesday, July 31

Adam wants DeLorean -- because he misses 1979


Wired tells us that new DeLoreans will soon be available. "The Houston refurb outfit that nabbed the trademark, DeLorean Motor Co. (Texas), plans to start limited construction."

Back in the early '80s we all thought the DeLorean was awesome. The gull-wing doors still seem like the future. I better have them on my flying car.

I actually considered seriously buying a used DeLorean in the late '80s. My mechanic talked me out of it, pointing out that getting parts for a car from a defunct company would be a problem. I should have bought one anyway.



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger Qu3lzinha said...

wow...
delorean remebers me the movie back to the future...
:P
I want a deloeannnnnnnnnnnnnn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home