Adam Magazine on the Crazy Years

Looting, killing and raping -- by twisting their words they call it "empire"; and wherever they have created a wilderness they call it "peace" -- Tacitus

Friday, January 12

Standup Comedy -- I'm Back

I will be performing Wednesday, January 17, 8 pm at Rendezvous in Adams Morgan. It's an open mic run by Lucky Cat Comedy. Please come, enjoy the "womb-like atmosphere" of the upstairs bar at Rendezvous, and give us budding comics come moral support.

Rendezvous is at 2226 18th St. NW. There's no cover and $3 Drink Specials.

And some new jokes!

1 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.blogspot.com

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
David

 

Post a Comment

<< Home