Adam Magazine on the Crazy Years

Looting, killing and raping -- by twisting their words they call it "empire"; and wherever they have created a wilderness they call it "peace" -- Tacitus

Friday, February 22

Classic Spam


Look what I received today. It's a beautiful specimen in its way...

>From Mr. JUBRIL
Tel, 00228 910 6087
Lome Togo West Africa


SIR,
RE :CLAIM&TRANSFER OF USD 28 .500 .000 DOLLAR
Firstly, I must solicit your utmost confidence in this
proposal. This
is by virtue of it‚s nature as being utterly confidential
and top secret.
I got to contact you because I have the impression that you
will be capable of handling such an enormous amount for me.
I am a Sierra-Leonean taking refuge in the outskirts of
Lome-Republic
of TOGO and the son of a top aide to the former RUF
(Revolutionary United
Front) rebel leader „ FODAH SANKOIT ‰ who is currently
detained by the
government of Sierra-Leone since the 08 of May 2000 because
of his role
in the uprisning of February last year. After which the
people of Free
town stormed his villa,but before the arrival of the mob
the leaders
of his revolutionary United Front (RUF) fled out of Free-
Town including
my father was in-charge of RUF Diamond Treasure Fund..
My father took advantage of the laid siege and ran away
with TWENTY EIGHT
MILLION , FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US
$28,500,000)
stashed away in security form when the military Junta was
overthrown.
My father and I landed in TOGO with the Money and took
refuge in the
outskirts of Lome-TOGO leaving my mother and four of my
younger ones
behind in Sierra-Leone.
We both took the Fund to a security company where it was
documented and
deposited as daimond. After the deposit of this fund
(daimond), my father
went back to rescue the rest of the family and they all
became victim
of the sortie (killed). Now, I am left in agony and
mourning of the whole
family. And I am in possession of the fund deposit document.
I will be relieved from my bereavement if only your
organisation could
come to my aid by assisting me morally and financially in
the claim and
transfer of this fund out of Africa for the faithful use of
this fund
for charity purpose and to pray for the departed soul of my
entire family.
For your role and assistance, your organisation will be
entitled to 20
% of the total sum, 20 % for charity purpose,5% for any
expenses that
might be incured in the process of the transaction And the
balance 55
% will be kept intact for investment, pending my arrival in
your country.
I must acquaint you with the fact that this transaction is
not known
to any other person except you, me and the security company.
I will appreciate your urgent response to this proposal.

Your Sincerly


JUBRIL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home