Adam Magazine on the Crazy Years

Looting, killing and raping -- by twisting their words they call it "empire"; and wherever they have created a wilderness they call it "peace" -- Tacitus

Friday, July 5

Many thanks to readers who have left encouraging comments.

I'm here. I've been checking in every day the last week or so. ( I saw a link to your site on another blogger's page.) I've got you bookmarked. I've enjoyed your comments so far.

Peggy V.
-a grandmother in Irving, Tx

Here too, man! Got you on my "Blog" bookmark. I'm lazy so I'll just leave my comment on your next post right here.

I'm am more than sickened that this Harken thing is not widerspread news (not to mention that it has been in the public's view since the selection). It took a brave editorial from Paul Krugman (the best, bar none) to get a rise out of anybody on this. But you're right, since there are no pee-pees and cigars involved then the public isn't going to give a flying f***. Also there are no senile, bile-filled billionaires involved to dole out the cash to make this anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home