Adam Magazine on the Crazy Years

Looting, killing and raping -- by twisting their words they call it "empire"; and wherever they have created a wilderness they call it "peace" -- Tacitus

Saturday, July 28

"You did it! You shaved your neck!" -- Planet of the Napes
"Where does an 800-pound gorilla sit?" -- Planet of the Japes
"Say, these are as pretty as a party dress!" -- Planet of the Drapes
"You can dupe my MST3K collection if I can dupe your Babylon 5." -- Planet of the Tapes
"I eat and eat and the pounds stay off!" -- Planet of the Tapeworms
"Why are you all staring at me with your mouths hanging open?" -- Planet of the Gapes
"You will serve double secret detention for that, Mr. Potter." -- Planet of the Snapes
"I am the housekeeper." -- Planet of the Shadout Mapes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home