Adam Magazine on the Crazy Years

Looting, killing and raping -- by twisting their words they call it "empire"; and wherever they have created a wilderness they call it "peace" -- Tacitus

Tuesday, July 24

No comment necessary

"I have a cameo role in the movie America's Sweethearts, opening Friday. That said, it is one of the funniest comedies to come down the pike in years."--Larry King, USA Today, July 16, 2001

"Put aside the fact that I make a cameo appearance in the film Dave. Ivan Reitman's latest ... is one of the funniest movies to come down the pike in a long, long time."--King, USA Today, April 26, 1993

"Even though I appear as myself in the coming film Crazy People you'll have to take my objective view that it's one of the funniest movies to come down the pike in a long, long time." --King, USA Today, March 19, 1990

(Thanks to The Hotline's "Last Call!")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home