Adam Magazine on the Crazy Years

Looting, killing and raping -- by twisting their words they call it "empire"; and wherever they have created a wilderness they call it "peace" -- Tacitus

Sunday, July 22

The following is an actual email I received today. I knew that adammagazine.com domain name would come in handy.


Dear Sirs:

I am looking for the Nineteen Video Magazine series on VHS. Volume #13 is
my favorite. Also I am looking for an old XXX video from the late 1980's titled
Sweet As Honey starring Stacey Nichols, Nikki Sinn and Summer Knights. Can you
steer me in the right direction on where I could find those films? Which
websites might be helpful or any other resources?


Sincerely,


Guy Mayer


Volume 13 is his favorite? Volumes 5 and 9 were much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home