Adam Magazine on the Crazy Years

Looting, killing and raping -- by twisting their words they call it "empire"; and wherever they have created a wilderness they call it "peace" -- Tacitus

Thursday, October 14

Dude, where's her car?

My friend Dayana Yochim just had her car stolen. As she writes fro the Motle Fool, she put out a plea to the world to help her find it. I figure the least I can do is link to her article.

Fool.com: Dude, Where's My Car? Seriously. [Motley Fool Take] October 13, 2004: "Have you seen a light-blue 1994 four-door Honda Accord with VA YGD 3719 tags and a Motley Fool sticker on the driver's side back window? It's mine, and I want it back.

My car was stolen last night between 8:35 and 11:10 p.m. from in front of a friend's house on Woodland Avenue in Takoma Park, Md. If you happen to see it -- say, at the side of the road or pulling into a chop shop in the DC-Virginia-Maryland vicinity -- please call the cops. For those troubled by the use of my employer's public forum to put out an all-points bulletin on my vehicle... like you wouldn't do the same thing? (If you're the punk who took it -- park it in front of Fool HQ [full tank, please], and no questions will be asked.)"

1 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, very interesting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home