Adam Magazine on the Crazy Years

Looting, killing and raping -- by twisting their words they call it "empire"; and wherever they have created a wilderness they call it "peace" -- Tacitus

Sunday, March 7

FMQB: Radio Industry News, Music Industry Updates, Arbitron Ratings, Music News: "'My days here are numbered because I dared to speak out against the Bush administration and say that the religious agenda of George W. Bush concerning stem cell research and gay marriage is wrong,' Stern continued. 'And that what he is doing with the FCC is pushing this religious agenda. And also the fact that the guy takes more vacation than any President ever. It's time for him to leave. Having said that pushed me off the air in six markets.'

Stern says the end game of him being thrown off the air is already set, predicting 'the FCC in a matter of weeks will come out with a trumped up list of things I said that they find offensive that Infinity will have to fire me.' Later in the show Stern said he was 'tempted to shut my mouth about all of it, because it will go away.' He then added 'I don't think we can stop it, short of me calling up President Bush and saying 'Look man, I'm going to support you, so don't do this.''"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home