Adam Magazine on the Crazy Years

Looting, killing and raping -- by twisting their words they call it "empire"; and wherever they have created a wilderness they call it "peace" -- Tacitus

Wednesday, September 25

Now that Rosie O'Donnell is no longer involved with Rosie, its time that the publishing community (everything's a freaking community) approached me and that the world should be introduced to ADAM MAGAZINE, the Adam Magazine Magazine. (What, tha's sillier than O, the Oprah Magazine?)

ADAM can be the vehicle for spreading the Adam Magazine lifestyle. Every week there will be a picture of me, Adam Magazine, and my fabulous celebrity friends. (I don't have any, but that's what Photoshop is for.)

It's brilliant! I await the call from Conde Nast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home