Adam Magazine on the Crazy Years

Looting, killing and raping -- by twisting their words they call it "empire"; and wherever they have created a wilderness they call it "peace" -- Tacitus

Tuesday, January 22

Stolen from the Straight Dope Message Board.


Top ten sexually suggestive lines in the Star Wars Trilogy
>
>Star Wars
>
>10. "Get in there you big furry oaf, I don't care what you smell!"
>9. "Luke, at that speed do you think you'll be able to pull out in time?"
>8. "Put that thing away before you get us all killed."
>7. "You've got something jammed in here real good."
>6. "Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"
>5. "You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought."
>4. "Sorry about the mess..."
>3. "Look at the size of that thing!"
>2. "Curse my metal body, I wasn't fast enough!"
>1. "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."
>
>
>The Empire Strikes Back
>
>10. "I thought that hairy beast would be the end of me."
>9. "Size matters not. Judge me by my size, do you?"
>8. "There's an awful lot of moisture in here."
>7. "But now we must eat. Cum, good food, cumm..."
>6. "That's okay, I'd like to keep it on manual control for a while."
>5. "Hurry up, golden-rod..."
>4. "I must've hit it pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up like
>that, huh kid?"
>3. "Possible he came in through the south entrance."
>2. "And I thought they smelled bad on the outside!"
>1. "Control, control! You must learn control!"
>
>
>Return of the Jedi:
>
>10. "Hey, point that thing someplace else."
>9. "I look forward to completing your training. In time you will call me
>master."
>8. "I never knew I had it in me."
>7. "There is good in him, I've felt it."
>6. "Grab me, Chewie. I'm slipping -- hold on. Grab it, almost... you almost
>got it. Gently now, all right, easy, easy, hold me Chewie."
>5. "Hey, Luke, thanks for coming after me -- now I owe you one."
>4. "Back door, huh? Good idea!"
>3. "She's gonna blow!"
>2. "I think you'll fit in nicely."
>1. "Rise, my friend."
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home